Saturday, December 18, 2010

Now Playing: The Ladies

So here is another installment of what is "now playing" on my iPod.
And I wanted to do a nice mix of the ladies I listen to. They are all amazing women, with beautiful songs... so let's just sit back and enjoy!!

one. Erin McCarley - Blue Suitcase



two. Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken
~cute video too!



three. Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love
~this one is an old favourite. It reminds me of a time in Maine... jumping up and down in the hallway... this song on repeat.



four. Ingrid Michaelson - Mountain and the Sea
~I am sort of hoping for a ukulele for Christmas... and this is one of the first songs I want to play.



five. Cheryl Cole - Parachute
~fun fact: this song was actually written by Ingrid Michaelson! (weird video though...)



six. Laura Jansen - The End



The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment