Saturday, December 11, 2010

Now Playing: Christmas Playlist

'Tis the season right? So why shouldn't I fill my iPod with some beautiful Christmas music? Or how 'bout I help you fill your iPod with some seasonal songs?



I just love Christmas. I love making gifts for my friends and family, and I love the time you get to spend with all those you love. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.... like a Snuggie.



So here goes...



I will start it all off with my ABSOLUTE favourite! She & Him.... it is the brainchild of Zooey Deschanel (from 'Elf' and '500 Days of Summer' and M.Ward (a genius musician... look up 'Chinese Translation'). This is there rendition of the 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'



Second is a song I am always playing at the radio station I work for... People are always calling to ask what it is called because it is super adorable. It's Colbie Caillat and it's called 'Mistletoe'.



My love for music with banjo just overflows with this song... love it, live it.... Sufjan Stevens.



This is THE cutest music video that has ever existed... and it is not really a Christmas song but this can also be my winter playlist... this one makes me what to snuggle up with some hot cocoa. It Ingrid Michaelson and Sarah Barielles teaming up for 'Winter Song'.



And lastly, this is always one of my favourites... from a few years ago... Death Cab for Cutie with 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)'.



Happy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment