Sunday, November 7, 2010

A week in Beautiful Blogs



I must say that I spend a lot of my self-alloted internet time reading other people's blogs (and sometime becoming very green with envy over their very artistic ventures!).
So I thought: what better than to share!
So here are my top 5 moments from other people's beautiful blogs this week:



Let's start with numero uno:


ONE:
This is a video posted by the cutest husband-wife EVER.
They have a blog called Rockstar Diaries that just makes me smile every time I visit...
Especially this week because they posted this video made by friends of theirs called Postcards from Italy.... so enjoy!
TWO:

Okay this is a blog I love, love, love... but the reality is I don't even own an apartment...
So it's all wishful thinking!
It is called Apartment Therapy and they pretty much only post genius ideas for interior decorating.
And here is an idea I just loved:



How genius is that little table.... two words: want it.

THREE:

I am pretty new to this blog: Hollister Hovey

It is more of a "guy blog" than I am used to but it always makes me smile.

It is very earthy and old school... for example this week it presented this gem:





FOUR:

OF all things... one way you could decribe me is "quilt lover".

I love, love, love quilts. And so does Joanna from Cup of Jo.

This week she posted this quilt:

Just look at that beauty of a quilt... not to mention the cute little dog.

and FIVE:


I think this one is pretty self- explanatory... but I will clarify.

Cutest pregnant woman EVER:


It's Diana again from Rockstar Diaries!

I'm sorry if this was too much cute all at once for you!

...until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment