Sunday, November 28, 2010

Now Playing:

On this cozy, wintery Sunday I thought I would share my playlist for the day.
I'm thinking that this playlist will show you exactly what kind of mood I am in:
aka. kicking ass and taking names.

First up... Mark Ronson - The Bike Song



Two: Lykke Li - Until We Bleed




3. For the holiday season... THE best X-mas song ever (just imagine me tap dancing to it)



"fore!". An Old School rap throwback... A Tribe Called Quest - Stressed Out



5ive: Just TRY not to bob your head up and down to this one... I dare you... just TRY!
~Midfield General ft. Linda Lewis - Reach Out



666: ...in celebration of new XFactorUK videos up on the internetz... a little
Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love



VII - and just to bring it full circle today...
more Mark Ronson and the Int'l Business - Bang Bang Bang
~ sidenote: I have had this song on repeat for dayyyyyyys



Love Always,

Ave's iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment