Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life Unfiltered


This is the flyer for our show next Thursday... A week and a day from today! SCARY! TERRIFYING! but... welcome. We have all worked so hard to get here and we finally get to show the world what we've got. My pieces are all but done, a few tweaks here and there should do it.

I walked in just now and all the photographers were putting their images in frames... made it more real. I think the saddest part is I am going to have to say good bye to all the pesky documentarian friends. I have offered an open invitation to Canada though, so hopefully at some point they will take me up on it.

But until then it is work work work. The winds of time are blowing at hurricane speed. Better hold on tight!

Aside: The photo on the front is by my very talented photog friend Madeleine... who appeared in the hula hoop video. She has been documenting the life of an 18 year old exotic dancer and she snapped this ridiculous photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment