Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Search for Colour (Color)

I have spent the past week trying to keep my eyes open to new photo opportunities and this week I have been focusing on colour. Colour that occurs naturally or human-created. Either way... colour that pops and stands out. I tried to get a picture with every colour of the rainbow from around downtown Portland. So here is what I have come up with (in chromatic order):


Red.

Pink.


Peach.

Yellow.



Green.

Turquoise.

Blue.

Purple.

There is so much colour everywhere, how could you not photograph it. And, I am always looking to do something that does not include sitting in front of my own desktop blazing sun. I am really enjoying trying new things with my camera, and I can't wait until I can get an even better one. Start Saving!




2 comments:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous... especially that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really great photos! Colour is amazing - I'm staring out my window right now at, perhaps, the greenest grass I've ever seen. I might go snap a photo - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete