Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some cities I would like to see

I have finally made it to Maine! It only took 8 hours by car and 8 hours by bus, but I'm here

Here are a few pictures I took from the bus in Boston. I was in the city for about 45 minutes total and I never left the bus station, but I was really intrigued by what I saw out the window. There is some pretty interesting architecture in Boston. It seems to be a mix of older, original buildings and new and daring architecture.



Someone told me before I left Toronto, not to move to New England and become a Red Sox fan (I don't even watch.... baseball is it?), and I think there is no chance of that... but I might just fall for Boston. Next stop: Harvard? ...yeah right!


But alas, I had to say farewell to MA, and hello to ME. I will be back one day, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment